M M CPA Professional Corporation is ranked as one Toronto’s top accounting and tax accounting firms, servicing clients coast to coast in Canada. We are registered with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario and are known for providing professional development and tax accounting services to other industry associations across Toronto.
As a growing firm, we pride ourselves on maintaining a highly professional standard while delivering an exceptional level of service to our clients.
As a professional services firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to clients across Canada and beyond, we offer a world of opportunities. Our commitment is to create an inclusive environment where the most talented, likable and successful professionals aspire to work and are engaged and empowered to learn, grow and make an impact.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that can work independently as well as in a small working environment. M M CPA is looking for a Full-time Office Administrator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities.
General office duties which include but is not limited to the following:
- Handling incoming calls
- Procurement of Office & Kitchen Supplies
- Coordinating with Couriers and mailing houses
- Booking office space and confirming meetings
- Opening Mail and sending and distributing faxes
- Being proficient in Microsoft Excel and prepare basic personal taxes (T1 Returns)
- Filing invoices and client files
- Assembling Paper Files for Client Presentation
- Taking meeting minutes and dealing with client requests
- Delivering mail and urgent documents to the CRA
- Scanning and Printing document for partners and staff
- Other duties include: Watering Office Plants, Preparing board/meeting rooms and prepare client beverages
- Office administration experience of 0-2 years
- Adaptable to small business environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Ability to use MS OFFICE and a Desktop Computers
- Ability to use Quickbooks is a must
- Knowledge of Office Tools would be preferred
- Having a valid driving license is preferred
- High school or equivalent
Parking available on premises.
Other Job details.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Full Time- 37.5 hours a week
- Salary: $30,000.00 /year
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected will be contacted.